Well you missed the AGM - or if you were there I hope you enjoyed it. I must say of all the many AGMs that I have been to that was probably the most entertaining - and that is not something you say often about an AGM.
Our next big event in the County is the Dorset Beekeepers Convention and hopefully that will also be highly entertaining:
- When? Sunday 29th October 09:30 to 17:00
- Where? Blandford School DT11 7SQ
- Stephen Fleming on Drone CAs
- Margaret Murdin on Bee Genetics
- Anne Rowberry on BBKA Trustees
- Robert Whittick on Bee Keeper to Bee Farmer
- Kevin Pope on the Asian Hornet situation
- Extras: Thornes, Northern Bee Books, Vita, Dorset Wildlife Trust,
- More Extras: Tea and Coffee
- Cost: £8 to DBKA members and £10 to all others.
- Tickets: from here.